Dr Claudia Natanson Named as a Top Cyber Security Professional by Security Magazine
12:00 Thursday, 03 March 2022
Security magazine, a digital publication for enterprise security leaders, unveiled its 2nd annual Top Cybersecurity Leaders program for 2022 and we are delighted to announce that our Chair Dr Claudia Natanson, was included in this prestigious list.
Security partnered with (ISC)², the world’s leading cybersecurity professional organization, to find enterprise information security executives who have made and continue to make significant contributions in the cybersecurity space to their organizations and the security profession.
Recipients of the 2022 Top Cybersecurity Leaders will be profiled in Security’s March issue in the digital edition and online at www.securitymagazine.com.
“We were blown away by the caliber of this year’s nominations. We received an overwhelming number of nominees with years of experience, industry impact and cybersecurity leadership. It’s an absolute pleasure to profile just a few of the cybersecurity leaders who mitigate risk within their own organization or are furthering the profession of cybersecurity with their industry involvement and contributions on a daily basis,” said Maggie Shein, Editor-in-Chief of Security. “The cybersecurity and information security industry is full of forward-thinking, boundary-pushing leaders and it’s our goal to highlight a few of those professionals who are making a difference in their organization or in the industry as a whole.”
This year’s Top Cybersecurity Leaders are:
- Diego Souza, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Cummins Inc.
- Mark Dunkerley, Director, IT Architecture and Cybersecurity, Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Sales & Services, LLC
- Chris Novak, Director, Threat Research Advisory Center, Verizon
- David McLeod, Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer, Cox Enterprises, Inc.
- Teresa Shea, Vice President, Cyber Offense and Defense Experts, Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S)
- Claudia Natanson, Vice President, Information Security, AccuWeather
- Mary Chaney, Chairman, CEO & President, Minorities in Cybersecurity
- Meg West, Consultant, X-Force Cyber Incident Response Team, IBM
- Josh Jaffe, Vice President, Cyber Security and Business Unit Security Officer, Dell
- Todd Friedman, Chief Information Security Officer, ResMed
- Tim Callahan, Senior Vice President, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Aflac Inc.
- Greg Touhill, Director, CERT Division, Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
“We’re proud to once again partner with Security on the Top Cybersecurity Leaders list and support recognition of the great work that’s being done in our industry,” said Clar Rosso, CEO of (ISC)². “Cybersecurity sometimes seems like an uphill battle as we routinely hear about the attacks being levied against organizations and critical infrastructure, making it all the more important to highlight leaders who fight to inspire a safe and secure cyber world.”
Nominations for the 2023 Top Cybersecurity Leaders program will open in August 2022 and close in December. Entrants and nominees do not need to be members of (ISC)² to apply to this program. Nominations are considered based on the overall positive impact that their work has had on their shareholders, organizations, colleagues and the general public. Nominees may be chief information security officers, cybersecurity leaders, lawyers, professors, etc. Vendors may be considered as long as their role deals with mitigating cybersecurity risks within their organization. Visit https://www.securitymagazine.com/call-for-entries for more information.