Youth Advisory Panel for 16-25 year olds
We are excited to introduce our Youth Advisory Panel, a group which will lead projects, raise awareness of routes into the profession, and provide a youth voice across every part of the Council. Applications are now open to become a member of our first ever Youth Advisory Panel.
The Panel will:
- Raise awareness of the Council and cyber security as a career
- Help develop resources to combat barriers to the profession
- Lead projects with the Council’s support
- Help create pipelines for young people to work towards Associate status.
Panel members will:
- Receive support provided to enhance personal and professional development
- Represent the voice of young people in cyber security
- Have a say in the Council’s decision making
- Be part of a cyber security community
- Help demystify routes into and careers within the profession.
For more information and details on eligibility, you can click here.
To apply, please complete the application form https://wkf.ms/3HrNcO4 by 17:00 on Sunday 18 February.