Looking for some reading for Cyber Security Awareness Month?
08:00 Thursday, 14 October 2021
UK Cyber Security Council
In our recent post on Cyber Security Awareness Month, we acknowledged the importance of being cyber aware and vigilant all year-round. And, of course, part of the Council’s role is to encourage and support cyber education for all – all year round. To that end, the Council publishes a wealth of articles on a range of subjects.
Here are nine recent articles you may have missed, all covering skills and education either at the workplace or at home - ideal for re-reading this Cyber Security Awareness Month.
- Plain speaking and writing – a rare skill
- Cyber security: start with the basics
- Incident simulation: practice makes perfect
- HMRC warns students of scams
- Degree apprenticeships: they’re a thing and they’re in cyber
- Cyber skills: don’t just take. Give.
- Workforce cyber knowledge impacted by furlough
- Soft skills: the most important skills for cyber security
- Australia shows the UK how to teach young people cyber