SASIG’s Cybersecurity Skills Festival is a biannual series where we discuss skills in cyber and connect those looking for work directly with those looking to hire. The conference agenda is already packed with helpful content and the jobs fair will be on a scale never seen in our industry with backing from public and private sector alike. We look forward to welcoming both existing and future cybersecurity professionals through our virtual doors.
- Direct access to dozens of employers of all shapes and sizes.
- Upload your CV and apply for roles with a single click.
- Company and job opening recommendations based on your preferences to get straight to the roles right for you.
- Chat with employers to find out more about being part of their team.
- Apply for meetings through a company’s stall, you could be interviewing for a role the same day you apply.
- Browse the platform for 30 days after the event.
Who would benefit
Alongside the jobs fair, we will be running a cyber skills conference throughout the day. Our expert speakers and carefully curated agenda will provide career advice for all, whether you are looking to advance your cyber career or are entering the industry for the first time.
Register now to attend this event - https://www.thesasig.com/skills-festival/.